Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday wish...

For my birthday, I wish that Ola During Children's Hospital would have more oxygen concentrators in the Emergency Room and ICU, a well-functioning laboratory so that malaria, anemia and hypoglycemia can be diagnosed properly, more thermometers and pulse oximeters so that the nurses could do the observations 4-hourly, and the list goes on.


This year I am hoping to collect monetary gifts through Just Giving to raise money so that Welbodi can purchase some of the equipment mentioned above. I thought it would be great to start this since it's my birthday tomorrow, but hopefully as the year goes on, and people read about the needs at the Children's Hospital, more money will come in. Your money can make a difference to the Children in Sierra Leone.

To donate money, go to: http://www.justgiving.com/sandralako

THANK YOU!

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~