Friday, April 05, 2013

Paediatric Primary Exam...

It's hard to believe that it has been 6 months since I took the dreaded primary exam - the entrance exam for residency training through the West African College of Physicians. It's also hard to believe that I am planning to re-take it in 6 months time. It all seems very daunting, but I think I owe it to myself to give it one more try! So, soon I will be focussing more on studying...more time in the books. More genetics, physiology, biochemistry, pathology, etc. Hopefully this time I will feel more confident and the hours and hours I put into studying will pay off in the end. I suppose all I can say is that I am going to do my best and try even harder than last time. Fingers crossed I'll have a good result. 

To all those taking the exam this Friday - good luck!

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~