Sunday, November 22, 2020

It takes as long as it takes...

The last few months have been challenging on a personal/relational level and it’s taking some time to process. I feel like I should be, or am expected to be, further along in this journey but I was reminded recently that “it takes as long as it takes”. 

A friend encouraged me to remember the 3T's: tears, talking and time. And to be kind and patient with myself during this process. So, onwards I go, for however long that takes. Some days are easier than others as I continue to walk a fine line between hope and reality.

Ups & downs seem to be a bit of a theme these days for everyone, especially in this COVID19 era. From issues at work, to travel restrictions, to personal matters. It's a bit of a rollercoaster ride. If you’re going through a challenging time, be kind to yourself. Be gentle on yourself. Give yourself time. Embrace joy and gratitude.

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~