Friday, October 28, 2005

Trip home...

Good news- tonight I am going to the heliport to pick up doctor Jenny Vardy, who attended the tropical medicine course with me in Liverpool last year. She'll be working with me in the clinic for the next month and then she will cover for me while I am away.

So the greatest good news is that I have purchases my tickets! I will be in Holland from November 26th - December 19th. I'm really looking forward to the break and especially to the time I will be able to spend with family and friends. I will be home for my sister's 30th birthday and my niece's 1st birthday. Lots to look forward to.

Hope to catch up with some of you while in Holland!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

hey sandra! we moeten echt echt echt effies wat afspreken hoor als je hier bent!!! Dikke knuffels! Carmen (& Sjoerd)

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~