Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Back...and going again...

The Safari in the Masai Mara was incredible. We saw almost every animal imaginable in the game reserve except for a leopard. It was great. I hope to post some pictures soon! We stayed in a tented camp and we were lucky enough to hear a hippo grazing outside our tent at night! It was quite an experience. The trip back to Freetown via London was long but fine. It was fun to come back to the clinic and see my colleagues again. However, my stay here is short. Early tomorrow morning I’m leaving with my parents to go to Lungi airport. We’ll have to wait there some time since our flight to Liberia with the World Food Program isn’t till later in the afternoon. I’m sure we’ll manage to keep busy. I am really looking forward to going to the Anastasis! It’s been awhile since I’ve been onboard. I think it will be a very special, although difficult time, since it is the ship’s last outreach. I’m sure a lot of memories will re-surface!

Alright, more another time!

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~