Thursday, February 16, 2006

Conference ended...

Kenya has been great! I can summarize and say I learned a lot- spiritually and medically. I was also able to take a Basic Life Support Course and a Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course. That meant that most of my free time (which there wasn't much of anyway) was spent studying and attending the courses. It was worth it though. When I return to Freetown, I will give you some more details on how I spent my time here.

The conference ended today so the place is emptying out as people are catching flights back to various places. Apparently there were 300 people here, working in 35 different countries! I think I was the youngest physician actually. There were people here with lots of tropical experience and also a very good faculty from all over the USA. Needless to say, I have met some amazing people!

Okay, I'm off to bed. I am heading for a safari - the Massai Marra - at 730am tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Sandra,

Via een nieuwsbrief van Ellen Menzins heb ik je weblog ontdekt. Leuk om weer iets van je te lezen. Ik heb inmiddels ook de trouwfoto's van Mariska en de foto's van haar dochter gezien. Leuk!

Vr.gr. en Gods zegen, Jaap de Groot

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~