Friday, January 12, 2007

Christmas time...

I spent Christmas in Texas with my brother and his girlfriend Genae and her family. It was a great time, especially because her family made me feel so at home; I loved it. It was a really short stay though; we arrived Wednesday the 20th in the evening and left the following Wednesday. But the trip was well worth it. It was a little bit of a challenge fitting in shopping trips, visits to friends, Christmas eve/day events and family time but it was lovely anyway. It was fun catching up with some long-time friends! I even managed to crash some of my friends’ makeover party which ended up being absolutely wonderful- I felt extremely pampered and it ended up being a memorable time! (Thanks) It was also lovely to stay in a nice house, with great people, without much noise, with horses in the backyard, a big fluffy cat and a sweet dog, bagels for breakfast, yummy flavored coffee and a fire in the fireplace. Needless to say I had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~