Thursday, October 04, 2007

Week 40...

This week has flown by and there have been many highlights (with surprisingly very few lows). Here's a re-cap...more details will follow.

On Monday a Dutch photographer, Robin Utrecht, was at the clinic taking pictures. It was great to see his work. Some photos have even appeared in newspapers in Holland this past week. I’ll post some of the pictures here too.

On Tuesday I found out that the child I sent to the ship in Liberia for a CT scan can most likely have surgery onboard in the next three weeks. I am so excited for the family.

On Wednesday I went for a run and was joined by Osman (the boy I recently blogged about). He managed to run with me for the full 15 minutes, with flip flops on, a handful of groundnuts, conversing the entire way about school, family, food, etc.

On Thursday I witnessed an EXTRAORDINARY catch of fish on Lumley beach. I have never seen so many fish at one time. We even went back at 830pm for some night time adventure and came home with some fish…pictures to follow soon!

And then there was the fun and games in the office one afternoon. The pictures says enough.

Stay tuned for more…

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

jij houd het ook goed vol met rennen:)

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~