Friday, November 09, 2007

A reminder...

One night I had a dream.

I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints. Other times there were one set of footprints. This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life I could see only one set of footprints. So I questioned the Lord about my dilemma.

"Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me."

He replied, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have i told you that i love your new page? also....i love you! :)

miss you!!! i so wish we could spend christmas together, but i'm looking forward to feb.

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~