Friday, June 27, 2008

Less than desired...

So, isn't it funny how people write and write and write about things they like and look forward to. Then when things don't go as planned, the subject is no longer talked about. Well, that's what it's like with things like the European Cup. After my 'Go Orange' post and writing about watching the games I realized that as soon as my team was out, I avoided the topic. Well, just so you know- I did watch the Holland-Russia game. And must say I was disappointed. Orange just didn't quite GO for it. And Russia certainly did. A deserved win. Anyway, I haven't been as fanatic a watcher since, but I did go to watch a bit of last night's game (with a very enthousiastic crowd of Spaniards) and will definitely go and watch the final on Sunday. So, even though there's no Orange to be seen anymore, the final can definitely still be enjoyed...

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~