Sunday, July 20, 2008

Few hours of POOL craziness...




Saturday.
A day of relaxation.
Started off with breakfast.
Then a trip to Lumley beach to watch Amputee Football.
Unfortunately 5 min before arrival it started raining.
No players to be seen on the pitch.
So we continued to Lumley Craft Market.
I was thankful to the lady that met us at the taxi with the umbrella.
So I bought some "culture" (= necklaces) from her.
The rain stopped.
We went out and finally (after some walking back and forth) found the players.
They were not going to train anymore.
Oh well.
Off to the swimming pool.
Cape Sierra here we come.
Fortunately Guido, Emilia and I were the only ones there.
After lounging around on the beds, talking small, embracing the rain drops,
it was time for a swim.
Somehow the camera was also unveiled.
And the result was many crazy shots.
Diving.
Diving and smiling and looking at the camera.
Falling into the pool sideways.
Walking on water.
In other words- lots of loud laughter!
And an awesome day out.
Which ended with lunch at Family Kingdom.
I must say I felt like I was on vacation for a few hours.

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~