Thursday, July 03, 2008

News about the 3 week old...

One of my nurses told me today that the 3 week old I wrote about on Tuesday did indeed die.
She happened to see the child's mother last night at church, who told her what happened.
Yes, she went to the NGO hospital.
Yes, she was told the child would be admitted.
She then, for some reason, changed her mind and did not want the child admitted.
Apparently something to do with thinking her child was under influence of witchcraft (?)
She left the hospital.
And then ended up taking the child to a pastor that night.
I'm not sure what happened there.
But on Tuesday morning, her child died.
Apparently she has given birth to 7 children (not 4 like she told me).
And only 1 child is still alive.

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~