Sunday, July 20, 2008

Goodbyes...

Goodbyes are not something I really get used to.
Does anyone?
Living here long-term means seeing many people come and go.
Most people stay for less than a year.
And people coming through our house often stay for less than a month.
Yes, we have a lot of visitors stopping in.
That means meeting a lot of new people, all the time.

And I must say, I protect myself at times, not to get too close.
Fortunately some people do stay longer.
Which means getting to know them better,
A good thing.
But it also means that when it's time for them to go, it's harder to say bye.
So we'll just say "see you later".
We had a goodbye thing for my friend Justin a little while ago.

And now he's gone.
I'll say it was more of a see you, than a goodbye.
Cause with some people, you know you'll likely see them again.

Anyway, here are some pictures of me and my Salone friends.





No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~