Friday, September 28, 2012

Exam Day: T-7...

Seven days to go.
As much as I do like studying, I have to say I can't wait for this exam to be over. I have no idea how I'll do, the only thing I know is that I'll give it my best shot. Let's just be honest, there's a lot of information to know, the exam consists of a lot of questions in very little time and the negative marking may just be a killer. I always think of the many people I met during the course in Nigeria who are attempting the exam for the second or third time. Ugh. In a few weeks we'll know. If I pass, well, then I am definitely celebrating big time and if I don't then I'll celebrate the fact that the exam is over, take a few weeks off and then start studying again for April. Either way, I'm celebrating!

I'm heading back to Freetown today. I'll spend the weekend studying, using my handmade flash cards (see photo): memorizing and hopefully retaining the information. These flash cards have become somewhat of a treasure - they never leave my bag - I'll be using them in the plane today and I better not leave them in the pocket of the seat in front of me. That would be a disaster. On Monday I'll go to the hospital for work and meet with my colleagues to discuss various things and help with some planning. Tuesday hasn't been planned yet but I'll stay West-side on Wednesday and Thursday to cram and hopefully not freak out. Friday morning by this time I will have arrived at the conference hall at Connaught Hospital, ready to take the exam!By God's grace I will get through the next 7 days in one piece. 

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~