Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Exam Day: T-3...

"There comes a time when for every addition of knowledge you forget something that you knew before. It is of the highest importance, therefore, not to have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Three days to go. Eat. Study. Relax. Study. Take a deep breath. Study. Eat. Study. Chocolate. Study. Sleep. And try not to dream about studying. I can do this. Almost there. I picked up my exam number today, so in theory, I am ready to sit the exam. Of course, I feel like I don't know nearly enough but I'll give it a go. I'm still trying to cram in facts that I think will highly likely appear on this exam (who knows really!) and wrap my head around a few difficult concepts that are sure to be tested. Better get back to studying.

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~