Saturday, May 03, 2008

Missing Harper...



Friends had a baby boy last December and I was happy to finally be able to meet him on this trip. Harper. 4 months. And what a cutey. He is full of smiles all the time. I spent lots of time with him seeing as he lives in the same house as my brother. And I must say most of the time he was very content. And if he was in a fussy moment, I could usually get him to smile again within a few minutes. Unless of course it was time to eat or he was fighting sleep! But really, he is one of the happiest kids I know. And I miss his cute little face. Strange to think that next time I see him, he'll be walking around!

1 comment:

genae said...

we miss you alot! harper's new thing is that he won't take a bottle from anyone but me when liz is gone! so poor jordan, and any babysitter, has to get me to feed him. or maybe poor me...?

anyways, love ya! glad you made it safely back, and looking forward to the day you can hang out with this little one here.

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~