Monday, August 08, 2011

Back to Salone...

Tomorrow I start my journey home. First to London, with an overnight at a friend's house and then on to Freetown the following day. It'll be good to be back, sleep in my own bed and get back to work but I wish I could see my family more often. C'est la vie. It really has been nice spending time with them in both the USA and the Netherlands. I enjoyed having a bit of a break too, with less responsibility and few frustrations. And of course it's been great playing with my nieces and nephew! It was fun to run around the yard with Porter flying planes and rolling down a hill with Zoey and Esmee. Good times! When I get back, I think I'll hit the ground running, especially since we discussed and planned a lot during the recent Welbodi Board meeting. It's time to put it into action. I think I'm ready...

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~